Release Notes - Observer GigaFlow 184.108.40.206
From Observer GigaFlow Support | VIAVI Solutions Inc.
- Added Netscalar flow decoder
- Added PDF formatting options to Configuration-Reporting for page and font size.
- Added breadcrumbs to top of summary pages
- Added appname to selectable syslog filters for parsing
- GFLO-238 adding script escaper
- GFLO-238 adding hosts and X-FRAME-OPTIONS config to settings, global
- Updated Site Summary pages
- Updated Interface Summary pages
- Updated Devices Summary pages
- Adding filter display to top of forensics reports
- Fixed geoip add options cased caused by new input parser
- Fixed subscribe whitelist button caused by new input parser
- Fixed issue with "All sites" time selector
- Fixed sflow dot1q issue caused by new input parser
- Fixed ssl issue caused by new input parser
- Changing logic for seen users to sto binding user to remote ip
- Changed user lookup so it doesn't reset the seentime for something it just set
- Changed toggle actions on left hand menu choice selection to collapse or close where appropriate
- Updated lldp page to be more clear on options and existing managed devices
- Allowed ability to add snmpv3 without passwords
- Updating jetty and adding "samesite" and "samesitesecure" params
- Changed "Top N" pies to compare to previous weeks value.
- Changed "Traffic Group" name to "Sites"