Release Notes - Observer GigaFlow 184.108.40.206
From Observer GigaFlow Support | VIAVI Solutions Inc.
- Added sticky entries list count to pages where there are 50 or fewer as default.
- Added DNS backup name resolution for infrastructure devices.
- Changed the license engine to email and warn on screen rather than disable devices.
- Phase 1 of Interface Utilization alerting
- Phase 1 of Capacity Planning
- Added interfaces link to top of devices page.
- Added sites link to capacity interface page.
- Adding interface apps to capacity overview page.
- Removed graph click event from capacity reports.
- Adding check to only monitor interface stats from flow devices with less than 100 interfaces.
- Rewrite of interface discovery code.
- Changing liveint to poll every 10 mins.
- GFLO-240 Time Selector on GigaFlow allow keyboard input to reduce the time to select a custom time frame
- Fixed issue with timezone on cluster search.
- Added retry to db startup for when postgres is in recovery mode, will retry every 5 seconds for db connection.
- Fixed subscribe whitelist button.