Welcome to Observer GigaFlow
Observer GigaFlow is VIAVI's Netflow collection and monitoring platform. GigaFlow helps you regain control of your IT network, giving you network-based security and application assurance. GigaFlow's documentation and Wiki is still in Beta, at version 0.9.
- Documentation Home
- Observer GigaFlow How-To Guide
- Observer GigaFlow Reference Manual
- Installation Guide
- FAQ (Manual) (Wiki)
- Server Specification Calculator
You will find the most recent notes about GigaFlow here.
- Archiving Old Data
- Backup and Restore a GigaFlow Configuration
- GigaFlow and Antivirus Software
- SNARE Open Source Agents Setup
- Server Sizing - Using the Server Specification Calculator
- AWS VPC and GigaFlow
- Event Records
- Event Record Fields
- Flow Record Fields
You can view all pages on this Wiki here. The GigaFlow Wiki is currently in Beta and many of these pages will be edited and updated over the coming weeks. Some pages will be removed.
© Copyright 2018 anuview. All rights reserved. VIAVI and the VIAVI logo are trademarks of VIAVI Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI"). All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. No part of this wiki may be reproduced or transmitted, electronically or otherwise, without the written permission of the publisher.