Release Notes - Observer GigaFlow 188.8.131.52
From Observer GigaFlow Support | VIAVI Solutions Inc.
Revision as of 12:32, 20 August 2020 by NMCM
- Added support for Meraki. Meraki does not support the sysuptime object.
- Added demultiplexer for syslog messages' this allows syslog parsing to be spread across multiple CPUs for TCP syslog.
- Added the ability to disable netflow events under the Alerts page.
- Added TCA messages to events system for graphing and filtering.
- Added syslogsender for zmq.
- Added device disable feature if device or flow count breached.
- Added sparkline to show flow rate over the rolling hour.
- Added GigaFlow/Observer single setup script.
- Added stats for syslog TCP receivers.
- Changed performance charts to filter for top-n recent; this will reduce the time to render on servers that have many devices and/or interfaces.
- Changed order of performance graphs; now interfaces launch after devices.
- Improved zmq memory usage by approximately 15%.
- Changed drop handling for syslog messages; rather than drop the buffer, it no longer admits to it.
- Changed ips cleanup to happen centrally every 1 minute; this was happening ad-hoc on a per device basis.
- Changed Kafka; it no longer waits for acks from remote server.
- Fixed issue with SNMP Version 3 not allowing empty priv password.