Release Notes - Observer GigaFlow 188.8.131.52
From Observer GigaFlow Support | VIAVI Solutions Inc.
Revision as of 11:28, 20 August 2020 by NMCM
- Added support for Meraki which doesnt support sysuptime object
- Adding demultiplexer for syslog messages, allows of the spreading of syslog parsing across multiple cpus for tcp syslog.
- Added ability to disable netflow events under the alerting page
- Added TCA messages to events system for graphing and filtering
- Added syslogsender for zmq
- Added device disablement when breaching device or flow count
- Added sparkline to show flow rate over the rolling hour
- Adding gigaflow/observer one setup script
- Adding stats for syslog tcp receivers
- Changed performance charts to filter for top n recent, should significantly reduce time to render on servers with lots of device/interfaces.
- Changed order of performance graphs so interfaces launch after devices
- Improved zmq memory usage by approx 15%
- Changed drop handling for syslog messages (rather than drop the buffer, it no longer admits to it)
- Changed ips cleanup to happen centrally every 1 minute (was happening per device ad-hoc)
- Changed kafka to not wait for acks from remote server
- Fixed issue with snmpv3 not allowing empty priv password.