Release Notes - Observer GigaFlow 184.108.40.206
From Observer GigaFlow Support | VIAVI Solutions Inc.
Revision as of 11:24, 20 August 2020 by NMCM
- Added ignored count to receivers for flows with no decoding templates.
- Added support for fw event for aws type 101.
- Added randomizer of ip port pairs in stress tester.
- (GFLO-208) Added API to query GigaFlow health.
- (GFLO-14) Added increased the list of available limit options to tabular reports.
- (GFLO-33) Added CSV output to Infrastructure Devices page.
- Added device to netflow TCA messages to identify actual source of messages.
- Added healthjson output to prepos folder.
- Changed archiving to only move hourly files and not combine them.
- Changed netflow TCA to expose target in table.
- Changed performance page to do hour-to-last-week-hour match instead of entire week.
- Stopped vacuum on searchips.
- Changed stringbuilder to reuse buffer, improve store performance by approx. 25%.
- Increased hashmap size for server discovery. Removed traffic group synchronized list.
- Store only drops oversized incoming packets, not buffer.
- Fixed flowcount to include duplicates.
- Fixed bug with netflow v10 not looking at 2 byte flags.
- (GFLO-221) Issue with winpcap 10 not returning correct subnet mask.