Release Notes - Observer GigaFlow 220.127.116.11
From Observer GigaFlow Support | VIAVI Solutions Inc.
Revision as of 08:09, 12 August 2022 by Kevin Wilkie
- Ability to ingest netflow nat records with automatic creation of SessionID fields to identify related records
- Ability to specify NAT'd fields in syslog records (IP/Port/SessionID)
- Ability to report and filter on SessionID in forensics reports.
- Added NAT flag and column in Infrastructure Devices page to identify sources of nat traffic
- Ability to specify group name attribute in LDAP Queries
- GFLO-321 VPC Flow scripts available in resources/docs/eventscripts/aws folder
- Support for disk based scripts (in resources/prepos/eventscripts/)
- Support for UI to report on disk based script performance
- Support for UI based script vairables
- GFLO-339 Reversed direction of GigaFlow loading screen so newest entries are at top of page. Log is also maintained on the System Status page
- GFLO-374 Issue with Gaps in data when transfering data to apex
- GFLO-364 Timebounding DNS lookup timeout to reduce wait time on non responsive servers
- Issue with IP Viewer not displaying when client isn't connected to the internet