Troubleshooting On Windows
From Observer GigaFlow Support | VIAVI Solutions Inc.
Revision as of 15:54, 11 February 2019 by NMCM
Troubleshooting GigaFlow on windows systems
There are 3 systems that need to be installed for Gigaflow to work:
- GigaFlow application files.
- Oracle Java 1.8 or above
- Postgres 9.5 or above
Test each component to see which one is causing the problem.
- Open up the windows services.msc application.
- Check that there is a GigaFlow service installed. If not, re-run the installer.
- If the service is there but not running, check that its "Startup Type" is set to automatic and then start the service.
- If the service is stuck in the "starting" state there is something wrong with the settings file (set during installation) click Debugging Windows Service Startup to troubleshoot.
- If the service is running but you still cannot connect, please ensure that you're using the correct port numbers as selected during installation (http=7902 and https=8902).
- Also, ensure that if there is a firewall enabled on the server, it allows access to the GigaFlow.exe using these ports as well as those listed here: Ports Required For Normal Operation