Release Notes - Observer GigaFlow 18.104.22.168
From Observer GigaFlow Support | VIAVI Solutions Inc.
Revision as of 11:47, 20 August 2020 by NMCM
- Added calculation of forensics table count to storage page and warning.
- Added extra decoder to batch inserter and rosutils for bigdecimal.
- Added flowsecseeniphistoric function to query searchip.
- Added server discovery access when zeromq is enabled.
- Added support for ASA 40001 and ASA 40002 NAT translates.
- Adding fix for missing fields in template.
- Adding packet for reverse bidirectional flow record.
- Adding srcas dstas and fpr to syslog parser.
- Adding srcas dstas to reverse record.
- Adding subnets list to Device Infrastructure tabs.
- Adding user to events list.
- Added DNS resolution to Summary Reports.
- (GFLO-195) Added GigaStor application names.
- Added ability to call scripts from resource web pages.
- Added support for TCA messages.
- Adjusted summary builder on Dashboards to be less reliant on disk I/O using CTE.
- Moving to 202 Java Runtime Environment.
- Changed dscp to be generated at ingest.
- Updating PostgreSQL installer to 11.8.1.
- Changed traffic group to use binary search (75 times faster).
- Working to speed up load times.
- Forcing roll-ups of forensics to only happen at midnight, according to the local server timezone.
- Adding startup debugging.
- Added extra stats to the Device Statistics page.
- Changed postgres events id field to be bigint.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect retainment of old ARP and CAM tables.
- Fixed bug with SNMP Version 1 being used instead of SNMP Version 2.
- Fixed bug where zeromq location cannot be changed.
- Fixed bug with events where failure happens as a result of extra 'geoip resolution.
- Fixed bug with ifindex on sflow.
- Fixed issue with zmq not flushing disk.
- Fixed null error on allmaclocations.
- (GFLO-196) Ignore missing settings from Viavi PTC.
- (GFLO-198) Invalid date showing.
- (GFLO-202) Fixed spelling mistake on ip viewer.
- Removing legacy loop for flowsec file deletion.