Welcome to Observer GigaFlow
Observer GigaFlow is VIAVI's Netflow collection and monitoring platform. GigaFlow helps you regain control of your IT network, giving you network-based security and application assurance.
You can find information about the latest Observer GigaFlow updates at Release Notes.
GigaFlow's documentation and Wiki is still in Beta and currently undergoing a major review. The new release is Version 18.104.22.168.
Many pages will be edited and updated. Some may contain errors and users are encouraged to make changes with care, checking with support in any uncertainty. All draft articles should be considered error prone. Some pages will be removed.
- Documentation Home
- Release Notes
- Observer GigaFlow How-To Guide
- Observer GigaFlow Reference Manual
- Installation Guide Windows
- Installation Guide Oracle Linux
- FAQ (Manual) (Wiki)
- GigaFlow Server Sizing :
^ Since September 2020, the old Server Specification Calculator has been deprecated. Our new server sizing calculator will be posted soon.
You will find the most recent notes about GigaFlow here.
- GigaFlow Server Sizing
- Release Notes
- Forensic Data Using the API
- Deduplication in GigaFlow
- Supported Netflow Formats
- Encryption and GigaFlow Clusters
- Support for Sampled Netflow Data
- Backup and Restore a GigaFlow Configuration
- GigaFlow and Antivirus Software
- SNARE Open Source Agents Setup
- Server Sizing - Using the Server Specification Calculator.
- AWS VPC and GigaFlow
- Event Records
- Event Record Fields
- Flow Record Fields
You can view all pages on this Wiki here.
This documentation is still in Beta. Many pages will be edited and updated. Some may contain errors and users are encouraged to make changes with care, checking with support in any uncertainty. All draft articles should be considered error prone. Some pages will be removed.
© Copyright 2020 anuview. All rights reserved. VIAVI and the VIAVI logo are trademarks of VIAVI Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI"). All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. No part of this wiki may be reproduced or transmitted, electronically or otherwise, without the written permission of the publisher.