GigaFlow requires Oracle Java 1.8 and PostgreSQL 9.4 or above.
The recommended platform for GigaFlow is Windows Server 2008+ 64 bit, English Edition. Installation must be performed using a local administrator account, not a domain administrator account.
GigaFlow will install:
When complete, a new service called GigaFlow will be running and enabled when the server starts up. On running the GigaFlow installer, the installation proceeds as follows:
1. This is the GigaFlow Setup welcome page:
Click Next to continue.
2. On the next page, you can choose whether or not to install start menu shortcuts:
3. The next page displays the GigaFlow End User License Agreement (EULA); you must agree to the terms of the EULA to continue the installation or to use the product.
Click I Agree to continue.
4. On the next page, you are reminded of the system requirements for GigaFlow:
Click OK to continue.
5. After accepting the license agreement and acknowledging the reminder, you can define:
5. Select a location for the GigaFlow application files. Again, the path name must not include spaces.
Click Install to continue.
6. When the installation is complete, you can click Show Details to see what the installer did.
6. The installation is now finished. With the Run GigaFlow tick box checked, the installer will open the GigaFlow User Interface in your default browser when you click Finish.
7. Your browser will open at the GigaFlow login page. The default credentials are:
Below the login panel, you can see your GigaFlow installation version details.
7. Logging in for the first time, you will be prompted for some information:
You are ready to use GigaFlow.
See the GigaFlow Wiki for further installation notes.
© Copyright 2019 Anuview. All rights reserved. VIAVI and the VIAVI logo are trademarks of VIAVI Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI").
All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. No part of this guide may be
reproduced or transmitted, electronically or otherwise, without the written permission of the publisher.
Reproduction and distribution of this guide is authorized for Government purposes only.